Unleash TACSF!

Click - > !HERE! < - to Unleash The Alphabetic Content Selector Feature!

Monday, April 7, 2008

Left, Rite

Aloha! Hope you like Za N3w 1337 h4ck3d l4yout! I found an extremely useful site which gave instructions on how to turn the default Scribe Blogger Template by Todd Dominey unto a Three Column B*gass - very effective censorship is at work here - Monstha! Nice, wider place for all elements. I am absolutely new to HTML, so I have no information yet on how to arrange Post Titles to the center. Sorry for the funny Onion look, I already seek the solution. If you do know how to do this, comment, yes? Happy browsing, Ladies and Gents!

Persistent huh?

If you enjoyed this here article, check out my comic: Planetseed
If you are to circulate magnificently pleasant vibrations: Buy me Beer


No comments: